Close of Registration
The deadline to register to vote in the May 8, 2018 Primary Election is Monday April 9, 2018.
To qualify to register to vote, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- 18 years old on or before the general election day
- A resident of Ohio for at least 30 days
- Register to vote at least 30 days before election day
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- County Treasurer offices
- Greene County Board of Elections
- Ohio Department of Health's WIC offices
- Ohio Department of Human Services, including county welfare, food stamps, and AFDC program offices
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and its county hospitals
- Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities and its county facilities
- Ohio's Public / vocational schools
- Ohio's Rehabilitation Services Commission and its county facilities
- Public libraries
Hours for Registration
All agencies are available for voter registration during hours of operation. Greene County Board of Elections is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The Board of Elections will be open on April 9, 2018 from 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM.
Voter Registration Form - please print out the form, fill it in, sign it, and mail to the Greene County Board of Elections.
Safe at Home is an address confidentiality program that allows victims of domestic violence, stalking, human trafficking, rape or sexual battery to apply for an address designated by the Secretary of State to serve as the person’s address to shield their residence address from public records, including the Statewide Voter Registration Database.
YOU MAY REGISTER OR CHANGE YOUR NAME AND/OR ADDRESS ONLINE.
You must complete an Ohio Voter Registration Form at any registration site. Forms must be received or postmarked by
Monday April 9, 2018. in order to be valid for the May 8, 2018 Primary Election. If you have questions about registration, please call (937) 562-6181.