The Regional Planning and Coordinating Commission of Greene County (RPCC) guides the physical development of land in the unincorporated areas of Greene Country. Specifically, the RPCC oversees the administration of many county development regulations, including subdivisions.
The RPCC provides professional planning services and technical assistance to our member jurisdictions and county departments so as to enhance the quality of life to those who live, work, and recreate in Greene County.
The RPCC’s land-use planning activities include managing the orderly development and growth of the county by overseeing the implementation of Perspectives 2020: A Future Land Use Plan for Greene County, Ohio.
The staff also provides professional services to our member jurisdiction that are working on comprehensive or land use planning efforts.
- Assign addresses in the unincorporated areas and assist some incorporated areas
- Make recommendations to unincorporated territories for legislative zoning changes
- Provide educational workshops on planning and zoning processes, procedures, duties and responsibilities of the various boards
- Greene County Census contact/coordinator
- Creation of various planning studies
- Mapping resources
The Regional Planning and Coordinating Commission meets the third Tuesday of each month at 1:30 pm. The full commission meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm as needed. A printable version can be found here.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes