Close of Registration
The deadline to register to vote in the May 2, 2017 Special Election is Monday , April 3, 2017.
To qualify to register to vote, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- 18 years old on or before the general election day
- A resident of Ohio for at least 30 days
- Register to vote at least 30 days before election day
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- County Treasurer offices
- Greene County Board of Elections
- Ohio Department of Health's WIC offices
- Ohio Department of Human Services, including county welfare, food stamps, and AFDC program offices
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and its county hospitals
- Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities and its county facilities
- Ohio's Public / vocational schools
- Ohio's Rehabilitation Services Commission and its county facilities
- Public libraries
Hours for Registration
All agencies are available for voter registration during hours of operation. Greene County Board of Elections is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Voter Registration Form - please print out the form, fill it in, sign it, and mail to the Greene County Board of Elections.
Change of Address or Name
You must complete an Ohio Voter Registration Form at any registration site. Forms must be received or postmarked by Monday April 3, 2017 in order to be valid for the May 2, 2017 Special Election. If you have questions about registration, please call (937) 562-6181.