Online Bill Pay
As a customer of Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department you can register to become an e-customer. As an e-customer you can view, download, and print your monthly billing statement. You can also sign-up for e-billing.
NEW FOR E-CUSTOMERS…
Greene County Sanitary Engineering e-customers can pay their bills online using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. When you log-in to your e-customer account, just click on the "PAY MY BILL" button. This will take you directly to our online payment provider, NIC Services. There will be a convenience fee for this service that you will see before you submit your payment. The convenience fee is paid directly to NIC Services, not to Greene County Sanitary Engineering. The convenience fees are as follows:
- Online Debit or Credit Card Payment – 2.2% of the amount paid + $1.00
- Online eCheck - $1.00 flat rate per payment
- Telephone payment option call (855) 699-4600 - Debit or Credit Card Payment by phone - 2.2% of amount + $2.00
- eCheck by phone - $2.00 flat rate per payment
- NOTE: When making payments by phone please carefully listen to the instructions on how to enter your payment.
Automatic Bill Pay
Sanitary Engineering offers an option to have your bill automatically debited from your checking account each month. Additionally, you can request to have your account placed on level billing.