- Any Greene County Resident who is fourteen years of age and/or older and living with a disability or is a senior citizen is eligible to request travel training.
- There is no cost to participate.
- Destination travel training teaches an individual to travel from a specific destination and back, usually on a daily basis.
- Each training program is individually tailored to the individual’s needs.
- General travel training provides the individual with a greater riding instruction and knowledge of the different transportation options available within Greene County.
|Travel Training for Success Brochure||Travel Training Referral Form||Travel Training Group Request Form
How individuals can Schedule RidesVideo
How individuals can use Flex RoutesVideo
How individuals can use Greene CATS and transfer to/from Greater Dayton RTAVideo
Coordinated Transportation Services for Agencies & Organizations
The Greene County Mobility Manager is available to help agencies and organizations develop collaborative efforts to increase the transportation resources for the populations they serve.
Greater Regional Mobility Initiative
In January, 2018 The Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission (MVRPC) was chosen to lead a pilot program named the Greater Regional Mobility Initiative (GRMI). The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) chose MVRPC to lead this project due to its strong history of collaboration and expertise. The GRMI will help create transportation connections for those with disabilities and for older adults in nine counties: Champaign, Clark, Darke, Greene, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Shelby.
Ohio Mobility Management Program
The Ohio Mobility Management Program increases access to mobility for Ohioans by increasing understanding and awareness of transportation needs, coordination of transportation options to meet needs, and building sustainable and healthy communities by integrating transportation into planning and programs for many of the 88 counties of Ohio. Ohio Mobility Management Brochure