How do I get a transcript of a hearing?
Contact the Judge's Paralegal at (937) 562-6239 to request a transcript. Transcripts cost $4.50/page if ordered by a party or attorney; $5.50/page for expedited transcripts; and $6.50/page for overnight transcripts. The total estimated cost must be paid before the transcript is typed.

Show All Answers

1. What types of cases are handled by the Domestic Relations Court?
2. Where is the Court located?
3. Where can I get copies of my court papers?
4. How can I find out my hearing date?
5. I can’t come to court on the assigned hearing date. How do I get a new date?
6. Can I file my own court papers? If so, how?
7. Why can’t I talk to the Judge or Magistrate?
8. What should I do if I moved or plan to move?
9. How do I get a transcript of a hearing?
10. What is mediation?
11. What is service and why is it important?
12. Do I need an attorney?
13. Who should I contact for a referral to an attorney?
14. What if I can't afford an attorney?